Affiliation Disclosure Statement
“Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Although we may not use every single product we recommend, we make it our business to only put forward products that are generally highly regarded in the field. All opinions of product features and effectiveness are the author’s and are not in any way influenced by company providing the product. Your results on using these products may vary as we all tend to use products in a different way.
This statement is made in an effort to be open and honest about how we do business and in accordance with rules by the The Federal Trade Commission who ensure that your rights are protected as a consumer.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles found on ChocolateInformed.com are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these ChocolateInformed.com articles. ChocolateInformed.com cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar in copyrighted real property is at your own risk. None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with ChocolateInformed.com in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
All images on Chocolateinformed.com that are not original creations of the online publication are publicity photos, special permission grants and/or believed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is a problem and/or an improper use of a copyrighted image, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial. If this occurs, the material will be removed from the site immediately.
Please make sure that you understand that the information provided on ChocolateInformed.com is being provided freely, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, the individual contributors, any project administrators, sysops or anyone else who is in any way connected with this project or sister projects subject to your claims against them directly. If you need specific advice (for example, medical, legal, financial or risk management) please seek a professional who is licensed or knowledgeable in that area.
ChocolateInformed.com receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of ChocolateInformed.com to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit ChocolateInformed.com to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided ChocolateInformed.com is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that she/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Before the complainants allege an infringement, he/she should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Chocolateinformed.com does not store any of the files nor encourage the illegal distribution of music or videos. All files are hosted on an external 3rd party site with no affiliation to us. Everything posted is for promotional use only, and rightfully belong to the owners. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. Please support the artists and buy their work. If there are any problems or issues, feel free to contact us and the post will be removed as soon as the request is received.
Chocolate Informed Online Magazine
2822 Cashwell Drive 212
Goldsboro NC 27534-4302