NoroVirus Infection Cause for Boston Chipotle Outbreak

Previous Article
Next Article

Shortly after eating at a local Chipotle restaurant location this past weekend, over 100 Boston College students reported nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Health authorities have since confirmed that a norovirus infection was the specific cause for the Boston Chipotle outbreak.

The Boston Herald is now reporting that 120 Boston College students are sick with a norovirus infection. This number is up from 80 cases as of Tuesday afternoon.

The Boston Public Health Commission confirms the illnesses are due to the norovirus, not E. coli, as previously suspected.

NPR explained that Norovirus is sometimes overlooked, because it is less likely to kill you than disease-causing forms of E. Coli or salmonella. But it is by far the most common source of foodborne illness, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Please follow and like us:
Previous Article
Next Article

Comments

comments

READ  SlutWalk – The Movement to Place the Blame for Rape on the Rapist, not the Victim

About the Author

Choco Staff
Follow us for content that entertains, informs, and inspires.

Be the first to comment on "NoroVirus Infection Cause for Boston Chipotle Outbreak"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


Please spread the word

Read more:
Keke Palmer Shows Off Her Sexy Side in “I Don’t Belong to You” Music Video!

Keke Palmer Shows Off Her Sexy Side in “I Don’t Belong to You” Music Video - Shedding her teeny-bopper Nickelodeon...

Close